Why Attend the Payments Compliance in Canada Forum
Be part of Canada's Premier Forum on Payments Compliance and Innovation
Rapid transformation of the payments ecosystem is creating swift transformational change to the regulatory and legal framework in Canada's payments system. Now is the time to look ahead and proactively plan your initiatives to improve your organization's risk and compliance strategies and ensure the continuing safety and security of your payments system.
The Canadian Institute's Annual Forum on Payments Compliance in Canada provides concrete, practical strategies to meet the immediate challenges of payment card stakeholders and new entrants alike. Our outstanding faculty will provide cutting-edge information on the rules impacting your organization.
By attending, you will learn how to lower risks, increase compliance, reduce costs in meeting these operational objectives and ease the burden on your legal, compliance, and regulatory teams. Walk away with real-world insights to help you:
- Improve the security and privacy of payment card data
- Build a successful compliance program
- Understand the impact of AML regulatory changes
- Ensure your organization is prepared for a potential data breach
- Mitigate risks in mobile payments – everything you need to know
- Gain practical solutions and guidelines to combat fraud in payments systems
- Overcome compliance challenges and lower risks associated with emerging payment solutions
Spaces at this must-attend annual event fill up quickly!
Register now and save your seat by calling 1-877-927-7963 or online.
We look forward to welcoming you in February!